- Standard Packaging Films
Printed Top Films
- Material: Printed top films are typically made from polypropylene or polyethylene, which are flexible, durable, and resistant to moisture and tearing. These materials are also lightweight and easy to work with, making them suitable for a wide range of packaging applications.
- Printing: The designs and labels on printed top films are typically printed using rotogravure printing, which involves transferring ink from a rotating cylinder onto the film surface. This process allows for high-quality printing with a wide range of colors and detailed graphics.
- Sealing: Printed top films are typically sealed to the sides of a package using heat sealing or adhesive. Heat sealing involves applying heat and pressure to the film to create a secure bond, while adhesive sealing involves applying a layer of glue to the film and pressing it onto the package.
- Customization: Printed top films can be easily customized to meet the specific needs of a product or brand. They can be printed with a wide range of colors, designs, and graphics, and can be made in different sizes and shapes to fit different packages.
- Benefits: Using printed top films for packaging can help to improve the appearance and branding of a product, as well as provide a barrier against moisture, dust, and other contaminants. They can also help to extend the shelf life of a product and provide a tamper-evident seal to ensure the product has not been opened or compromised.