- Eco Friendly Packaging
Evo Cup by Italpack Cartons
PET mono film is a film made from polyethylene terephthalate. Due to its excelled physical and mechanical properties it meets the hygiene requirement for food packaging use. Its great strength and low weight, makes it shred resistant at only 20 microns thickness.
The EvoCup is an innovative and sustainable packaging for automated filling machines designed to replace plastic containers for liquid products and dry goods.
Key features of using EvoCup:
- It offers a barrier providing similar protection and shelf-life to existing plastic containers. The technology allowing Extended Shelf Life (ESL) involves the adoption of Gable Top know-how and selection of specific boards.
- Compatibility with existing automatic filing lines which can allow for potential customisation using special features developed by Italpack such as transparent windows, embossing and braille alphabet.
- Available in a wide range of boards that are microwaveable and or compostable. Italpack produces 4 different formats: 334 ml, 400 ml, 500 ml, 1010 ml and a Maxi format of 1790 ml.
- Perfect for dry foods such as chips, cereals, nuts or biscuits.
- Perfect for wet foods such as yoghurt, cheese, soups or fruits.