- Standard Top-Sealable Trays
RPET Trays (Recyclable)
While all (mono) PET are fully recyclable, RPET has the extra benefit of being made by recyclable material. Up to 80% of an RPET tray contains raw materials of recycled PET. This allows the polymers and raw oils to be reduced in the manufacturing process, which also reduces the overall energy consumption.
Thanks to a reduced weight/material usage, the high recycled content and the carbon footprint of raw material spent in this innovative RPET tray, offerings are in excess of 85% lower than virgin mono PP food trays.
Key Features of using our RPET tray:
- De-nesting feature suitable for high speed automated lines.
- Trays that will facilitate high-speed stacking, packing and safe transportation of a whole range of food products.
- High level of rigidity and an excellent barrier performance that is ideally suited to the packaging of poultry and meat.
- Suitable for Modified Atmosphere Packaging to extend shelf life.
- Glass-like clarity for clear presentation of product.
- Boasts an integral feature designed to retain drip loss and natural juices in reservoirs of mini cavities within the base of the tray, eliminating the need for a pad.